Friday 3 August 2018

Christmas Stocking

Polkadoodles has a One Day Special on Hochanda today and tomorrow (3 and 4 August) and it's all about Christmas!!

Here is one of the many samples I made and I've used papers from the Ho Ho Ho Christmas paper 6x6 pad and used my own stocking template.  I've added a dotted line of liquid pearls around the edges of the stocking and also the paper bow; the top of the stocking has been cut from felt.


The three little baubles are from my stash - I bought a few boxes of tree decorations last year from Primark as I knew they would come in handy for cardmaking and at £2 for 30 baubles it seemed daft not to!

A Bit More Time To Craft:  Anything Goes
Crafty Girls Creations:  Anything Goes
Creative Craft Cottage:  The Most Wonderful Time of the Year
The Merry Christmas Challenge:  Anything Goes  TOP PICK

3 comments:

  1. What a fun shape for your stocking, and the baubles add the perfect finishing touch!

    Thanks for sharing with us at The Merry Christmas Challenge Blog!

    Evelyn
    http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh! This is adorable! I love it. Thanks for joining us at The Merry Christmas Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it!! The little ornaments are the perfect touch! Thanks so much for playing with us at The Merry Christmas Challenge. Hope to see you again soon :)


    michelle (The Merry Christmas Challenge DT)
    Purple Monkey Moments

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!