Tuesday 22 August 2017

Sundae Treat

I've got a soft spot for this Dr Digi image - Sundae as its great to colour up and always looks good!  I've used Promarkers to colour and papers are from Dovecraft - Back to Basics 3.  Ribbons are from my stash - the satin ribbon has been recycled from a pack of pre scored card blanks that I found when I was having my tidy up at Christmas.

Half pearls are also from my stash.


I'd like to enter the following challenges:

Cheerful Sketches:  Sketch followed
Lemon Shortbread:  Anything Goes
Make My Monday:  Lazy Days of Summer
The Paper Girls:  Monochromatic

7 comments:

  1. Fab card, love the pretty colours and your gorgeous bow !
    Hugs Kaz x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all the pink with this card! Perfect for the monochromatic challenge :) Thanks for playing along with us Paper Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Make My Monday, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great, yummy creation!
    Thanks for joining us at Cheerful Sketches.
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  5. Perfect summery card. Thanks for sharing it with us at MMM challenge Janet DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card!! It's so pretty! Thank you so much for sharing with us at Lemon Shortbread Challenge Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yummy card!!! So sweet!!! Thanks so much for participating in our LEMON SHORTBREAD challenge. Hope you participate in our next challenge!! Have a happy crafty day!!! *If this comment is late I apologize! I’m having major issues lately trying to leave comments due to the stupid ROBOT silliness!!!
    Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!