Tuesday 15 August 2017

Coffee 4 Me

I've had a half hearted tidy up of all the scraps of card I have in my box with the notion of using some of them up. So here is one of those such instances!  The papers are offcuts from a Funky Hand wordbook I made quite some time ago but didn't want to throw them away!  The papers are all retired and no longer available.

The image is from Dr Digi - Coffee Mug and I've coloured it with Promarkers.


I'd like to enter the following:

CASE This Sketch:  Sketch followed
The Paper Nest Dolls:  Anything Goes
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends:  Anything Goes
Allsorts Challenge:  Name / Number
Hiding In My Craft Room:  Super Scraps

4 comments:

  1. Great card, perfect for this weeks challenge.
    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts this week and good luck x Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for joining Allsorts challenge with this great entry, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card love the pretty designer paper. Thank you for playing along with our Challenge at The Paper Nest Dolls. We would love to see you again ... Anet DTx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the bold stripes and the faux stitching! They add such a punch of color and detail to this CAS card.

    Thank you for joining us at Li’l Patch of Crafty Friends for our challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!