Tuesday 6 June 2017

Tea for Dad

A quick and easy card for my Dad for Father's Day.  I've used elements from the Tea Time Set from Dr Digi - one of the backing papers plus the cuppa image.

The wooden letters are a Mr Mister embellishment pack from Dovecraft which I bought ages ago and have been saving them for a Father's Day make!  I've coloured the cuppa image with Promarkers.  Additional embellishments are from my stash.

I'd like to enter the following:

Cardz 4 Guys:  Something Blue for Father's Day
Crafty Sentiments:  Anything Goes  TOP THREE
Shopping Our Stash:  Dude
Unicorn Challenge:  For The Guys

5 comments:

  1. Love it - that backing paper is great and the letters go with it perfectly.

    Thanks for joining us for the Crafty Sentiments Designs Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super Father's Day card, love the DP in the background.
    Thanks for sharing at Cardz4Guyz. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab card!
    I am off to check out that digi set now as I also very much heart tea!
    Thanks for joining the SHOPPING OUR STASH this week for our DUDE challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it - I'm another tea addict like Donna. Thanks for playing along at Cardz 4 Guyz
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super Dad's day card, love the backing papers and image (although I like tea in a porcelain mug) Thanks for playing along with us at Shopping Our Stash for the Dude challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!