Sunday 4 June 2017

Happy Birthday Granny

I was lucky enough to win the previous Tiddly Inks challenge and had fun spending the gift certificate! This is one of the images I choose - Whatever Blooms.  I've coloured her with Promarkers and watercolour pencils for the background.

I've used some scrap deep purple card from my stash and used Clearly Besotted dies for the words (I had to cut up other words to make Granny!) and used a non branded metal die for the frame.


Charm and embroidery thread are from my stash.  Apologies for the appalling photo - I took it quite early in the morning as I was in a rush to deliver the card and the light, although sunny, was not particularly the best.

I'd like to enter the following:

Tiddly Inks:  Blooming Beautiful
Di's Digi's:  Birthday
Just Us Girls:  Die Cuts
Crafty Purple Frog:  Fabulously Floral
Create and Inspire:  Flowers
4 Crafty Chicks:  Birthday

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for joining with us at Create and Inspire
    Irene (DT Member)
    Made In Borgo

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute. I love the image and how you created the "granny". My friend has her grandkids call her granny! Thanks for playing with Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! Thanks for joining us at 4 Crafty Chicks xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!