Monday 3 August 2015

Good Luck

I needed to make a good luck card in a hurry and remembered I had this great little digi - From The Heart Stamps - Wee Bit and Lots O Luck pack - I've just used one of the images included.  Coloured with Promarkers and added to the card with foam pads - doubled up as I used an X Cut die to create a frame and used tiny foam pads to raise that up.

Embroidery thread and waxed kraft coloured twine from my stash and I've created 'pretend' brads with a black marker and glossy accents over the top.


I'd like to enter the following challenges:

Crafting When We Can:  Washi, Ribbon or Twine
Robyns Fetish:  Kraft Card
The Paper Players:  Hip To Be Square
From The Heart Stamps:  Sketch followed

6 comments:

  1. Lovely Card, Ruth and great idea to use only one shamrock. The green and kraft colors fits perfectly together.

    Thanks for joining our Sketch Challenge with a Twist #114 @ From the Heart Stamps !!

    PS: Did you see that {From The Heart Stamps} is having a DT call in August ? I hope you apply.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Ruth! I ADORE this card! It is clean and simple with just the right amount of WOW! I so admire talented individuals like you that create such impact! Thanks for joining us at The Paper Players this week with your wonderful, creative Talent!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty card with a simple yet elegant design. nice use of kraft card stock and the gold embroidery thread makes a nice accent. Very creative way to make the brads, too. Thanks for joining us at THE ROBYN'S FETISH CHALLENGE this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love you CAS card and the way you used the twine. Thank you for sharing with us at CWWC Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! this is right up my street! I love this :) the green just 'pops!' against the kraft. Great card! *claps*
    Thank you for joining in the fun at FTHS
    Jo xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such an awesome card! I love the simplicity and boldness! One of my favorites!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!