Wednesday 28 November 2012

Dude Time Doodles 28 November New Releases and Blog Hop

The time has come for the very last Dude Time Doodle New Release (cue sad music) and as its New Release Time we celebrate with a Blog Hop.  So please pop round the team to say your final goodbyes to us as a DT although no doubt you'll come across us somewhere in blog land again!

I've used Tree Topping Tim and coloured him with Promarkers - he will be available in the store to buy real soon so make sure you do because after 15th December, the doors will close and you won't be able to get him!

If you've arrived at me from The Dude Time Doodles Blog then you are on the right track although there is no start or finish point - just as long as you work your way through each of the blogs and leave us a comment at each point then you'll be in with a chance of winning! After you have left me a comment, pop over to Dawn.

I've used a freebie paper from The Clip Art Fairy and layered my image and sentiment (Studio G acrylic stamp) onto some random red card I found in my stash.  The star is actually a chipboard tree ornament I bought from Tesco last year - 10 for £1 and because the pattern didn't match, I covered it in some more offcut paper and then inked the edges.

Good luck with the hop and thank you to Dude Time Doodles, Boni, Anne and Tammy for all the help, support, laughs and giggles behind the scenes!  I'm following all the DT so I keep in touch!

I'd like to enter the following challenges:


Party Time Tuesdays:  Anything Goes
ABC Challenges:  Anything Goes
Cards For Men:  Merry Christmas


Image:  Dude Time Doodles, coloured with Promarkers
Paper:  The Clip Art Fairy freebie
Sentiment:  Studio G acrylic stamp
Star:  Tesco Christmas tree ornament, covered with red card and inked

24 comments:

  1. I just love that paper Ruth! Your card is ace my friend!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great paper and coloring on your card.

    TTFN,

    CraftyGirl

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card, Ruth, love that image, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hard to believe we won't be a team any longer but its been such fun while it lasted! Thanks for all of your support and friendship! Love your card, it really is a Christmas Joy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this card and the image is so good, I wonder how many well intending Dads end up on the floor!!!! Sorry Duds are closing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card Ruth! Love the plaid paper. I'm so glad we were able to be on the team since the beginning and I'll miss the behind the scene stuff too. I'll visit often and see how you and the boys are doing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Tree Topper Tim is a great new image and I love the card, Ruth. What a fab find on that paper! Great coloring. I'm going to miss Dude Time so much. :-(

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really cute image. Reminds me of a Norman Rockwell image I had framed for my dad.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I can't even begin to tell you had sad I am about DTD closing! I'm going to miss all those images so much.

    Love your wonderful card with the adorable image. That DP you used is just WOWSERS too!

    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  10. Brilliant card Ruth, I love the paper and the big star, It has been a pleasure working with you, I will still be visiting your blog.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very cute card--love the fun image & coloring, your paper & embellishment! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  12. A great card - love the tartan background! It's been great being on the DT with you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely card Ruth. Super backing paper and love the large star. Been great working with you at DTD but will still be popping by.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Stopped back now I have a bit of time to say it's been great working with you Ruth! I'm sure we'll still see each other often in blogland! Look forward to seeing what happens next!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is such a cool card! I think you nailed the whole masculine thing...I have a major problem in this area! Thanks so much for joining us @ ABC Challenges!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love this image! Fun paper to go along with a fun image, great job! Thanks for joining in our Merry Christmas challenge at Cards for Men!

    ReplyDelete
  17. LOVE that dp Ruth! Great card and what a way to say goodbye at DTD! Have you bookmarked so I can still check in from time-to-time! Take care,Charlene

    ReplyDelete
  18. Ruth, you should kick me next time you see me because I am soooo late in commenting. This week (and every week lately) got away from me some how. I love your card - great coloring and papers. I have sure enjoyed being on the DTD team with you - you are one talented girl. Hugz!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Ha...ha...! I love your image, what a fun card! Thanks for joining us at ABC Challenges this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!