Sunday 22 July 2012

Yum - Cake!

Here is a new release stamp from Jellypark -Just For You.  I've made my tag as big as the card blank and coloured it with Aquamarkers.  I've also added a line of stickles around the edge - you just can't see it too well!

I've added a running stitch line around the edge of the card blank to mirror the digi (and to cover up the glue line as I was a bit generous with it!)  A gingham bit of ribbon from my stash and its all complete!

The digi is only £1.25 in the store.  In fact all the digi's are £1.25 each - so go on, treat yourself!

I'd like to enter the following challenges:

Diva's By Design:  Anything Goes
Freshly Brewed:  Food and Drink
I Love Promarkers:  Sparkle (its there, honest!)
Bearly Mine:  Girly Birthday Card
  • Image:  Jellypark, coloured with Aquamarkers
  • Papers:  From my stash
  • Ribbon:  From my stash

3 comments:

  1. another fabulous card .. in gorgeous purples... love the stitching and the tag
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is gorgeous, I love the sweet image

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for joining us this week at I ♥ ProMarkers, good luck and I hope we will see you again in the future,
    Much Love,
    Andy
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!