Friday 6 July 2012

Polkadoodle Challenge 27 - Gift Cards

Time for another Polkadoodle challenge!  The weeks are certainly flying by and before you know it, Christmas will be here!  The theme for the challenge is:

Gift Cards

I made a few of these last year and they were really popular, and to hedge my bets I made some more!  I've used one of my own tempates and I made two of the pouches from a sheet of A4 so it is quite economical.  The images and papers come from Paper Boutique Vol 2 and Santa has been cut out with a Nestie and then glittered.


The ribbon is from my stash and I've added a plain panel inside for a message to be written.

Good luck with the challenge!

I'd like to enter the following challenges:

ABC Christmas Challenge:  M for Make a Gift
Christmas Crafting:  Two or More Folds
Through The Craftroom Door:  Christmas in July
  • All paperbased products:  Paper Boutique Vol 2
  • Everything else:  My stash

7 comments:

  1. Two of my fav things here - dots and Santa. What fun!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOve them - Santa is so cute and so is the dotty DP- a great design
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Christmas Colours gift tags are a great idea , thank you for joining in at Christmas Crafting this month.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous Gift cards love the envelope part too! how cute, Thanks for Playing along with us this time for our M for Make a Gift Challenge
    hugs Samantha :0)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love these gift tag cards...fab santa image. Thank you for joining us at Christmas Crafting this month.
    Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous giftcards!
    Thanks for playing with us at the ABC Christmas Challenge!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi :)
    Love the tags. Glad to see you're getting ready for Christmas :) I don't think I could be that organized lol. Great little designs. Thank you for sharing.
    Hugz
    Lisa
    http://dreamtimedesigns.blogspot.com.au

    P.S I have Magnolia stamp blog candy if you're interested :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!