Friday, 11 November 2011

Polkadoodle Challenge 45 - Swirls, Pearls & Pretty Pastels

Welcome to another Polkadoodle challenge! A lovely theme this week:

Swirls and Pearls

I've used papers and a digi from Pretty Sweet which has been coloured with Promarkers and a bit of liquid pearls. I've layered panels with silver paper from my stash and added seed beads in a swirly kind of pattern. The ribbon is from my stash and I think it was originally tied around some card blanks.


The snowflake is a Sizzix die and I've added seed beads to the centre too.

Good luck with the challenge - closing date is Sunday 20 November at 12noon GMT - click here to go to the challenge blog!

I'd like to enter the following challenges:

CRAFT Challenge: Cute
Dutch Dare Challenges: Punches / Die Cuts
Stamp Insanity: Chilled Out Blues
Crazy Amigo Challenge: Swirls


  • Printed papers and image (coloured with Promarkers) from Pretty Sweet
  • Dies: Sizzix Snowflake
  • Everything else: My stash

8 comments:

  1. Pretty as a picture Ruth. Fab colour work and a smashing layout too.
    Have a fab weekend
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Ruth, I love the swirly bling :)
    Have a great weekend.
    Hugs
    Tracey
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute card,thanks for entering this week over at c.r.a.f.t challenges x

    ReplyDelete
  4. so cite
    have a great weekend
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable and gorgeous.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  6. A beautiful card. Thank you for joining us at CRAFT.
    Nikki x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card thanks for playing at StampinSanity
    Luv Jane xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. lovely card..thanks for joining us at stampinsanity chill out challenge

    Tina
    groovygurl

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!