Wednesday 25 May 2011

Dude Time Doodles - June Release & Blog Hop!

It's the last Wednesday of the month so its time to reveal the new Dude Time Doodles images and to kick it all off we have a blog hop for you!

One of the Dudettes will be the hostess with the mostest and one lucky commenter will win a digi image! So make sure you leave me a comment - I've not yet been the hostess so this could be the one!!

If you've arrived at me from Tammy then you are on the right track although there is no start and end point, just make sure you've visited us all! From me you need to hop to the Dude Time Doodles Challenge blog and leave a comment there too!!

I've used Stylin' Stew for my creation complete with his golden hairdryer! All coloured with Promarkers with papers from Polkadoodles Fathers Day download, plus some faux stitching, inking and three little brads. The sentiment is computer generated.

I'll be along to update all my links so you can click and go directly to the relevant post - please bear with me!

Before I forget, Dude Time Doodles is partnering up with Stamp-By-Step and for this week only any Dude Time Doodles customers can receive 10% discount! The code you need is DTD10 and anyone who shops can receive this discount alongside the fab offers they already have! Just click on the logo below to go directly to the store. Stamp-By-Step only ships to addresses within the USA.

Good luck with the hop and don't forget to leave me a comment!

  • Image: Stylin' Stew, coloured with Promarkers
  • Papers: Fathers Day download from Polkadoodles
  • Everything else: My stash

17 comments:

  1. This guy just cracks me up!
    R/

    ReplyDelete
  2. FAB colouring and I love your background papers. :-)
    Ike xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your faux stitching! Great papers too! Can I please make an appointment for a wash & blow dry! ROFL!
    Hugs
    Dawn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your card, Ruth and the sentiment is hilarious!! Thanks for the fun time we had with the Dudettes and i will stop by as often as possible to say hi!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab card Ruth, I love that image, he looks like he should be in Saturday night fever.
    Colette xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Too funny Ruth, Stew does have some attitude going on. Love the papers and color coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovin' STEW!!! He is the man with the golden touch let alone hair dryer LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love you sentiment with Stew. He's definitely stlyin' and the background papers make him pop.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey I am #1 wow, this is a stunning card. These male images are just what we stampers have been waiting for!!! Thanks for the great inspiration. ekciampo@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great card. Love the new image and those background papers are Fab.
    Ike xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Stew's a doll! Love that patterned paper you used too. Wonderful card.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  12. Stylin' Stew is fabulous! :-) Love the sentiment and your coloring is perfection. Love how you used red to make everything pop. Great dp, too! Really fun hop this month.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love this card! The muted colors, the sewing, the coloring! It's great!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great mix of papers! Love the stitching and your color scheme. Love this card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great mix of papers! Love the stitching and your color scheme. Love this card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. the papers very 70's, just like Stu's pants..lol..fab card :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. He's FAB isn't he ?? Great card :-D
    Ike xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!