This card fits nicely with the Cute Card Thursday challenge which asks for:
I've used papers from Funky Hand - Blue Christmas download plus some plain silver and blue card from my stash. I've added an embossed with Swiss Dots layer of vellum which I've rounded the corners and added a dotted border too.
The ribbon I found in my stash and the sentiment is computer generated. The image is from Di's Digi Downloads and I've coloured it with Promarkers plus added liquid pearls for the snowflakes.
Now that the Craft Fair is over and all my Christmas card orders are completed I now don't need to worry too much about making Christmas cards! It's a good feeling!!
- Backing papers: Blue Christmas download from Funky Hand
- Image: Di's Digi Downloads, coloured with Promarkers
- Sentiment: Computer generated
- Dies: Cuttlebug Swiss Dots embossing folder
- Everything else: My stash