Friday 7 May 2021

Polkadoodle Challenge - Animals With A Flap or Anything Goes

It's time for a new Polkadoodle challenge and this week the theme is

Anything Goes

The DT were challenged to make something with an animal and a flap, so here I present Fuzzpea as my animal (I know, stretching it a little but I already had it printed in my stash!) and coloured with Promarkers and a touch of sparkly glitter on her horns.  I've used the pink gingham paper from Butterfly Daisy 6x6 papers - sticking them on the reverse of the aperture I've made.


Sentiment stamp is from Perfect Wishes clear acrylic stamp set.  A bit of doodling with a black fineliner pen and my card is complete!  Good luck with the challenge

2 comments:

  1. Haha - it is an amazing animal and just perfect for your little flap element too!

    Hugz Tinz

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!