Friday 26 February 2021

Daring CardMakers Challenge - Fairy Tales

It's time for a new Daring Cardmakers challenge and the theme this week is

Fairy Tales

I've made a modern Fairy Tale using this cute image from All Dressed Up Stamps - Prosecco Time, which I've coloured with Promarkers and a touch of glitter glue. The papers and embellishments are all from my stash and are oddments left over from previous projects - I'm on a stash ban so trying to use up what I have as I think I have too much!!


Good luck with the challenge!

1 comment:

  1. Such a pretty card love all the layers and the image is perfect. I have to say I really need to ban myself too from buying any more craft stuff as I already have far too much. I've been crafting for over 18 years and my crafty habit has taken over the house. Thank you for sharing your wonderful creation hugs Rizwana xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!