Friday 9 October 2020

Polkadoodles Challenge - Anything Goes or Winter Birthday

It's time for a new Polkdoodles challenge and the theme is

Anything Goes

The DT were challenged to create something for a Winter Birthday.  I love the papers with the Posy Doodles Papercraft Kit 2 so one of the sheets was perfect for the card!  I lightly distressed the edges of the papers - plus its good to use up some of the scraps for extra layers and interest.  The image I've used is Ruby Celebrations and she has been coloured with Promarkers.  I cut two of the sentiment Celebrate from a scrap of the papers and then covered with glossy accents and then added some really fine glitter I have for extra sparkle.  Some organza ribbon from my stash and half pearls were added.


Good luck with the challenge!

2 comments:

  1. Nice use of colours to give a wintery celebration theme! Gorgeous colouring too.

    Hugz Tinz

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!