Friday 3 July 2020

Polkadoodles Challenge - Something Cute

It's time for a new Polkdoodles challenge and the theme is

Anything Goes

The DT were challenged to make something cute with a sentiment and I always need cute cards so used Tons of Wishes elephant and coloured her with Promarkers - the sentiment comes with the stamp and teamed it with papers from Vintage Candy 6x6 pack - the half pearls are to hide the paper joins as I just used strips underneath the main piece!  


Vellum circle has been cut with a Posydoodles Basics Circle die and the sentiment with one of the Posydoodles Basics Tag die.  And I knew that elephant charm I've had in my stash for years would come in handy one day!!  Embroidery thread also from my stash.

Good luck with the challenge!

4 comments:

Thank you for your comment!