Friday 14 February 2020

Polkadoodles Challenge - Sorry I'm Late

It's time for a new Polkadoodles challenge and the theme as always is

Anything Goes

The DT were challenged to make a Sorry I'm Late card so I've used Winston Bear - Etty Shy and coloured her with Promarkers.  I've kept the card really clean and simple and have added a vellum die cut using the Posydoodles Basics Circles die, layered on the Bubblicious die; plus the tag was handwritten and I used the Posydoodles Basics Tag die.  I've added a vellum butterfly die cut


I've added a few pink gems to the flowers and the butterfly for extra detail.  Good luck with the challenge!  I'd like to enter the following:

Brown Sugar:  Anything Goes
Crafty Catz:  Anything Goes with option of Critter
Paper Funday: Anything Goes
Word Art Wednesday:  Anything Goes

7 comments:

  1. Aww this is just so sweet, thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz this week x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is very cute. Soft and sweet. Thanks so much for sharing your talents with us at Word Art Wednesday. I'm very grateful for your participation in our challenge, and I wish you a blessed week. Best of luck in the random draw for the two prizes this week.
    Blessings,
    Karen Letchworth
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  3. REALLY adorable! So many gorgeous embellies! Nicely done!
    Thanks for playing along with us this month.
    Regina DT-Member of Paper Funday Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute little bear. Lisa from
    Brown Sugar #298 - Anything Goes

    ReplyDelete
  5. adorable card, lovely bear. :)
    Thank you for joigning us at the Brown Sugar Challenge and good luck!
    Iza DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so cute and delicate :) Best regards

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!