Friday 20 December 2019

Daring Card Makers Challenge - Pretty Pastels

It's time for a new Daring Card Makers challenge and the theme for the week is:

Pretty Pastels

I've stepped away from the Christmas cards and have made this card for a work colleague who is about to go on maternity leave.  The image is from the no longer trading (sadly) Jellypark and I've coloured it with Promarkers.


I've used a lot of different off-cuts of pretty paper from Dovecraft Back to Basics 3 and I've dotted liquid pearls around the edge of the card and image.  The sentiment is also from Jellypark and I've added organza ribbon and a little pram charm from my stash.

This is the last DCM challenge for 2019 - thank you for your support and will see you all again on the 10 January!  I'd like to enter the following:

Brown Sugar:  Anything Goes
Cute Card Thursday:  Anything Goes
Southern Girls:  Anything Goes
Crafty Creations:  Anything Goes

3 comments:

  1. So pretty in Pink. Thanks for joining us at Brown Sugar Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is sooooooooooooooo sweet!!! Great job!
    Thank you so much for participating in our Brown Sugar challenge.
    Hope you participate in our next!!
    Kisssssssssssssssssssss
    Bettascrap DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow this is ever so pretty,

    Hugz Tinz

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!