Friday 12 July 2019

Daring Card Makers Challenge - Wedding!

It's time for a new Daring Card Makers challenge and the theme for this week is

Wedding

I'm the host and its my challenge as I celebrated an anniversary recently!  I've used a Jellypark image that was drawn especially for me for my cousin's wedding a few years ago and it never went on sale!  This time I've used it for a work colleague as her friend is getting married.


I've coloured the image with Promarkers and added liquid pearl dots around the edges of each layer; sentiment is computer generated and I found the diamante buckle slider in my stash.

Good luck with the challenge!  I'd like to enter the following:

Brown Sugar:  Anything Goes
Creative Fingers:  Anything Goes
A Perfect Time To Craft:  Anything Goes
Classic Design Team:  Anything Goes

2 comments:

  1. Awww, they look as if they're getting the dancing going! Sweet card, love the ribbon to match his kilt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing with us over here at "A Perfect Time To Craft" and best of luck with your entry.

    Angela DT for http://aperfecttimetocraft.blogspot.com.au/


    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!