Friday 10 May 2019

Daring Card Makers - Time

Welcome to a new DCM challenge and the theme this week is

Time

I raided my stash and found the die cut clock face which was gifted to me quite a number of years ago; I added it to a card blank and glittered the numbers.  Dotted liquid pearls around the edge and added an organza ribbon bow.


The image is one I've had printed for some time and sadly it is no longer available from Jellypark - it's been coloured with Promarkers.  Good luck with the challenge!

I'd like to enter the following: 

Passion For Promarkers:  Feminine
Cute Card Thursday:  Tie A Bow
Craft-Dee Bowz:  Anything Goes
Creations In Pink:  Anything Goes

2 comments:

  1. Such a pretty "Tea Time" card Ruth,the image is beautifully coloured and perfect against the clock face.

    Sylv xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a stunning card love the soft tones Ginny
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!