Friday 14 December 2018

Daring Card Makers Challenge - Snowflakes

It's time for a new Daring Card Makers challenge and the theme for the week is

Snowflakes

I've made this simple card using a layered (offcuts from the cardblank and two vellum layers) Fancy Snowflake die from Polkadoodles and also the Merry Christmas die which again, I've layered twice for extra depth.


I've added some pale pink half pearls to the tips and centre of the snowflake and to the top of the card.  Good luck with the challenge!  I'd like to enter the following:

Alphabet Challenge:  S is for Seasons Greetings
CAS On Friday:  Christmas Card
Moving Along With The Times:  Anything Christmas
Crafty Gals Corner:  Anything Goes
City Crafter:  Snowflakes

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, love the white on white. Thank you for joining us at Alphabet Challenge. EmmaT

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful, love white on white, thanks for joining us at MAWTT. Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous white on white card, so pretty.

    Sylv xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful project! I love it! Thank you so much for joining us in our challenge at Crafty Gals Corner. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.

    Judy Crafty Gals Corner DT
    Don't Mess With Me, I'm Scrappy {My Blog}

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!