Friday 22 September 2017

Colour Crazy Challenge Week 38 - Blog Candy!

Time for a new Colour Crazy Challenge!  The theme as always is

Anything Goes

This week we don't have a sponsor but we do have some blog candy for a lucky winner!  I've used L'il' Miss Mermaid from Polkadoodles and coloured her with Promarkers and the background with watercolour pencils.  I've cut her out with a circular Spellbinders die and then added half pearls and beads from my stash along with some gem flowers that I found.


The ribbons are also from my stash and co-ordinated beautifully with the colours I choose!  Good luck with the challenge!  I'd like to enter the following:

Crafty Creations:  Anything Goes
I Love Promarkers:  Anything Goes
Cute Card Thursday:  Monochrome
Crafty Girls Creations:  Anything Goes
Monochrome Magic:  Anything Goes with Twist of Pearls / Gems

2 comments:

  1. She is lovely Ruth. Love the bling.💕

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this, its so adorable. Thanks for playing along with me this month. Lisa Monochrome Magic

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!