Tuesday 4 July 2017

Time For A Pint

There's a new Dr Digi sentiment sheet - Beer Sentiments - that has just been released and my card today features one of those sentiments but I've made it the focal point of the card as they are easily resized!

The text has been coloured with Promarkers and I found a kraft card frame in my stash (I have a feeling I've had it for years!) so have used that plus some flat backed black gems.


Fairly quick and easy - just like a pint!  I'd like to enter the following:

A Bit More Time To Craft:  Anything Goes
Connie Can Crop:  Use Your Stash
Cards Galore:  Anything Goes
Not Just Cards:  Anything Goes

6 comments:

  1. Oh, that is really AWESOME colouring. What a superb card :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe you could enter in our IKEsWORLD Challenge too cuz the theme is Relax and you could be chilling out with a pint ? :-) xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect colouring on your card and it goes so well with the Kraft card. Thank you for sharing your project with us at the Crafts Galore Encore July Challenge, “Anything Goes”. Good Luck and hope to see you again next month!
    Carole x DT
    Craftilicious Creations

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I'd be passed out if I consumed that much, but a very cute card! Thank you for joining us at Connie Can Crop's monthly challenge. This month it's Use Your Stash. Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute! Thanks for joining us at Connie Can Crop for her monthly challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, amazing beer image. It works perfectly with your craft frame. Love it. Tfs and for participating in Connie Can Crop challenge "use your stash". Good luck.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!