Tuesday, 11 April 2017

Wilbur The Whale

Here is a cute digi from Dr Digi - Wilbur The Whale!  I've coloured him with Promarkers plus added glitter glue to his splash and glossy accents over his eye.

Papers are all Echo Park - Splash and I've hand written the sentiment and the buttons and embroidery thread are all from my stash.


I'd like to enter the following:

Sketch Aunts:  Sketch followed
2 Crafty Critter Crazies:  Anything Goes
Crafty Animals:  Anything Goes
Crafty Hazelnuts Patterned Paper Challenge:  Anything Goes

8 comments:

  1. Das ist ja ein putziges Motiv :) Klasse Karte.
    Vielen Dank für deine Teilnahme bei den Sketch-Tanten.
    Liebe Grüße, Daniela

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful make.. wow. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Animals. Hugs Traci DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, super! Eine sehr schöne Karte.
    Danke für deine Teilnahme bei den Sketch-Tanten.
    LG Dreja

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this, Ruth! Fab monochromatic blues and great paper choices. I'm just tickled to pieces that you are supporting our new 'critter' challenge at 2 Crafty Critter Crazies and I hope you'll become a regular. Thank you. :-D
    NanaConnie DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow... this is such a wonderful card.
    Thank you for joining us at the Sketch-Tanten.
    Hugs
    Kuni

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!