Friday 24 March 2017

From The Heart Stamps - Stamp Of The Month - Lucky Lil Birdie

The current From The Heart Stamps progressive Stamp of the Month challenge is ongoing and the cute image this month is Lucky Lil Birdie.  I've coloured it with Promarkers plus added tiny iridescent green gems to the centres of the shamrocks.


The sentiment also comes with the image and I've used some green and black card from my stash to layer the image.  The scalloped card blank is from The Works and I've used some green checkered ribbon from Lidl along with bakers twine and a charm from my stash.

If you play along each month with the progressive then you'll receive the next months image for free!

I'd like to enter the following:

As You Like It Challenges:  Favourite Colouring Medium - Promarkers because they are so easy to use (and I have quite a lot of them!)
Aud Sentiments:  Any sentiment except Birthday
CRAFT Challenges:  Add A Charm
Come And Get It Challenges:  Anything Goes
The Ribbon Girl:  Anything Goes With Ribbon

6 comments:

  1. Fabulous card love the image .Thank you for joining us at Aud Sentiments challenge good luck Ginny ♥
    Aud Sentiments
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card. This image is so adorable and you colored it beautifully. Thanks so much for joining us this week at Come and Get It Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute card in lovely colours. FAB colouring. Thanks for joining us at As You Like It. Luv, Wilma

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card,adorable image and gorgeous coloring...thank you for joining us at AUD SENTIMENTS CHALLENGE,hope to see you again
    Željka DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that shamrock charm, gorgeous card Ruth!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!