Things that I have been creating and how, in my words, I have got there!
Saturday, 18 February 2017
A quick card to share that turned out a little different from how it started; I wanted to use both Memory Box dies for the butterfly but forgot that they only partially cut the image - the 'body' bit remains uncut. So I found a scrap of card that matched the card base and cut three of the solid wings from the panel and then cut three of the wings with baby pink vellum and added the body and antenna afterwards.
The sentiment is a double layered Clearly Besotted die cut and I've dotted a border around the panel with a silver gel pen and connected the butterflies with another dotted line.