Tuesday, 20 December 2016

Tea

A quick little share of a pillow box I made for a tea lover using Tea and Bickies Backing papers from Dr Digi - and the best bit - the set of papers will cost less than the price of a cuppa!

The pillow box template is my own (I'm amazed each time I use it that I manage to score in the right place and it all snaps together!)  Button and bakers twine from my stash.


I'd like to enter the following:

Crafting From The Heart:  Anything Goes
The Paper Nest Dolls:  Anything Goes
Crafty Catz:  Anything Goes
Crafty Girls:  Anything Goes

2 comments:

  1. Perfect paper for a tea box, Ruth - just great.

    Imke ~ My Crafty Place

    Merry Christmas to you and your loved ones !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely thank you for sharing with us at Crafty Catz. And good luck, hope to see you again soon.
    Caz CC DT.
    My Blog
    Crafty Catz
    World Wide Open DT Challenge

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!