Tuesday 4 October 2016

Thumbs Up

A cheery Birthday card using Birthday Sentiment Sheet 01 from Dr Digi and the famous thumbs up sign of facebook.  All I've added is the facebook logo and some little punched stars and some black ribbon.

Nice and quick and good for a teen!




I'd like to enter the following challenges:

Crafty Sentiments:  Anything Goes
Everybody Art Challenge:  Blue and White
Going Grey With Scrap Creations:  Birthday  TOP THREE
Ike's World:  Tag You're It
Crafty Cardmakers:  Birthday

7 comments:

  1. Brilliant card Thank you for joining us at Ike's World Challenges good luck Ginny DT for
    Ike'sWorld challenge
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, yes - that is perfect for a teen or a chap :-) Fabulous creation. Thank you for coming to play at IKEsWORLD CHALLENGES.

    Hugz
    IKE x

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hehe that made me giggle. Thank you for taking the time to join in with our challenge and sharing your creativity with us, I love to see your talent and imagination at work. Love 'n' hugs Sall IkesWorld Challenges DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Sentiments Designs. hugs
    laurigami

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the shape of your card. Wonderful idea. Thank you for sharing it with us at Crafty Cardmakers.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hahahahaha! Love the sentiment, and a very clever shaped card! Thanks for sharing with us at Ike's World Challenge Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  7. A fabulous shaped card and I love how you have tied the sentiment onto the card with ribbon. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers. Sally.x.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!