Tuesday 6 September 2016

Faldaree Deirdery

I made this card for a work colleague's Birthday who was not amused with the thought that there were snakes on Anglesey when she went walking with her family!

Faldaree Deirdrey from Dr Digi has been coloured with Promarkers and I've added her to the old road map with foam pads.  I managed to find a page with Anglesey on it so it was perfect!  I made the sign and the grass is a Clearly Besotted die (which I think is retired as its no longer on the website)


I'd like to enter the following challenges:

Sunny Day Challenge:  Anything Goes
Craft Your Passion:  Anything Goes
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends:  Anything Goes TOP THREE

4 comments:

  1. Love it! She looks like she's having a fun adventure. Thanks for linking up at Sunny Day Crafting.
    ~DT Janis

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a FUN Card, Ruth and i like the Roadmap Background !!

    Imke~ My Crafty Place

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the map in the background! Great job and thanks for linking up at Sunny Day Crafting! ~DT Jeni

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great way to personalize a card for your friend. I am sure she loved it!

    Thank you for joining us at Li’l Patch of Crafty Friends for our challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!