Thursday 28 January 2016

Crimbo Crackers Challenge 99 - Anything Goes

There is a new Crimbo Crackers challenge!  To keep things easy following the post Christmas slump and to keep you in the mood for Christmas all year around (!) the theme is:

Anything Goes

Don't forget that it must be Christmas or Festive related!  There have been some entries recently that have not followed this one rule - I won't delete the entries but no comment will be left for you. 

I have a sponsor for this challenge:

  Doctor-Digi 

And if you are the winner, you get your choice of two single digis from the store!  I've used Christmas Chris on my card, coloured him with Promarkers and layered him onto the recycled Graze box with foam pads.  The wooden snowflake is from Sainsbury's and all is layered onto a kraft card blank.


Good luck with the challenge!  I'd like to enter the following challenges:

Fab n Funky:  Christmas
I Love Promarkers:  Anything Goes
Wonderful Wednesday's:  Anything Goes
A Snowflakes Promise:  Anything Goes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!