Thursday 2 July 2015

Crimbo Crackers Challenge 84 - Pastels

It's time for a new Crimbo Crackers challenge and the theme for the fortnight is:

Pastels

As the challenge is all about Christmas, here is my rather cute sample:


The image I've used is from Fitztown and I've coloured it with Promarkers plus a little glitter glue.  Spellbinder dies for the frames and a wooden white snowflake from my stash along with some half pearls.

Good luck with the challenge!  I'd like to enter the following:

Art Impressions Stamps:  Create with Christmas
In The Pink:  Shabby Chic / Vintage
Inky Impressions:  Pink and Girly
Creative Card Crew:  Clean and Simple

3 comments:

  1. Cute card, not sure I'm ready for the snow yet, we haven't had much warm weather!! too much rain!!! Thanks for joining us at Creative Card Crews clean and simple challenge.
    Vicki DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card and I absolutely love the lace background. Thanks so much for joining us at Art Impressions challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very pretty and elegant design :-)

    Thanks for sharing with us at In The Pink!

    Hugs, Kat x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!