Tuesday 5 May 2015

We Will Miss Ewe!

Flossy is always good to use for a farewell or a good luck card. Maybe its because I enjoy the play on words!  Plus its one of my Dr Digi favourites!

Coloured with Promarkers, the sign is handwritten and I've used a Memory Box die for the clouds and the picket fence is from my stash (bought a pile of the die cuts from ebay many moons ago!)  The grass is a Sizzix die cut.


I'd like to enter the following challenges:

2 Cute Ink:  Anything Goes
Crafting From The Heart:  Anything Goes
Crafts Galore Encore:  Anything Goes
Crafting Musketeers:  Die Cuts

7 comments:

  1. Super cute card. Your coloring is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for entering your lovely creation in our 2 Cute Ink Anything Goes challenge!
    Monica - DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. I Adore this! Love these colors and the image! They are amazing! Thanks for playing with us at 2 CuteInk and come back soon!
    Carolyn, DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so with you girl. I LOVE sentiments that are like this!! They make me smile!! =) Thanks so much for joining us over at the 2 Cute Ink "anything goes" challenge. Good luck and I hope you will come back and join us again!
    Hugs, Sarah T

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute ans fun card. Thank you for taking part in Crafts Galore Encore 'Anything goes' challenge. Hugs, Monika DT.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous, thank you for entering this months challenge over at the Crafting Musketeers Challenge Blog xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. such a gorgeous cute project

    thank you so much for entering the 'Use a Diecut' challenge over at Crafting Musketeers Blog

    hugs Kerrie xx
    Crafting Musketeers DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!