Tuesday 7 April 2015

Paint Cans

I don't know what is more daunting - seeing open paint cans or the actual house move.....

Still at least these paint cans from Dr Digi are easy to use and won't break the bank!  I've coloured them with Promarkers and then added glossy accents over the paint.  All wording is by me and I've added two little key charms with embroidery thread.


I'd like to enter the following challenges:

Digi Galore:  New Home
My Time To Craft:  Get Krafty
Crafty Catz:  Anything Goes

2 comments:

  1. Cute card for a new home. Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Catz this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a terrific idea for a New Home card! I love those cans of paint, though they make me feel a wee bit guilty as my house could do with a new coat or two! *looks round at shabby walls here and quickly looks away*

    Thanks for joining in at My Time to Craft!

    love Mags B x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!