Tuesday, 6 January 2015

Ford Pop

Time to go a little vintage and retro.  And time to visit the cheapies section over at Dr Digi!  A wealth of opportunity for a £1 and under - go fill your boots!

And here is a prime example of what your £1 can buy - a Ford Pop!  I've teamed it with a background sheet from Polkadoodles and a vintage car advert from the 1930's.  A Memory Box die has been used for the tree and I've used the card from a Graze box!  Recycling at it's best!


I'd like to enter the following challenges:

Crafting From The Heart:  Anything Goes
Love To Create:  Anything Goes
Whoopsi Daisy:  Anything Goes

3 comments:

  1. Hi, A lovely project, I love the image and the colour choice. A lovely style. Thank you for joining us this week. Crafting From The Heart Good luck. We would love to see you again next week.
    Hugs Erin xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great card for a man I love the design and he colours are lovely and vintage.
    Thank you for joining us at Whoopsiedaisy challenge. good luck with the draw.

    Debs DT member xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your masculine card. Would you let me showcase your card and share a link to your blog post in what I call Manly Monday? It's a post on my blog where I share masculine cards (of all ages) as inspiration for my readers. If you are interested, please email me a direct link to your card so I can find it at grohcm at gmail dot com and I will add you to the lineup for the following Monday. I hope to hear from you.
    Cindy at Cre8iveCindy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!