Tuesday 21 January 2014

Will Miss Ewe

Now I must admit that I do have a soft spot for this particular digi - Flossy - as it is so easy to work with. Plus I can use all the woolly puns I can think of, including the one on this card!


And just perfect to make a leaving card! I've coloured Flossy with Promarkers and used some fence die cuts from my stash (dread to think how long I've had them!) plus die cut some grass with my Marianne Icicles die. Flossy actually moves via a little Papermaina spring thing.

The card was quite large as a lot of people needed to sign it!

I'd like to etner the following challenges:

Craft A Scene: Anything Goes
Brown Sugar: Anything Goes
Card Making Mamas: Move It
Animal Friends Challenge: Punches and Dies

9 comments:

  1. just popping by to say hi ruth :)
    i love flossy too & your card is fab.
    hugs
    tracey
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. As you say, a great leaving card. thank you for taking part in Craft A Scene on the theme of Choose Your Own Theme this month. xx Maggie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute card! Very clever to have the opening in the middle. Thanks for joining us at CMM!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is a great cards
    and the sheep is so sweet

    thanks for join Animal Friends

    greetings
    Sternenglanz

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh what a cute image and card. I just love it. That FLOSSY image is just darling and perfect for a Farewell card.

    Thanks for joining us this week at Brown Sugar. Good luck.

    Lynn, BSCB DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely sheep! beautiful card.
    thank you for joining at craft a scene this month.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is brilliant! Love the look of it a lot!

    Thank you for joining our Anything Goes at Brown Sugar this week! Good luck!
    Nick

    ReplyDelete
  8. Das ist großartig geworden!
    Hab herzlichen Dank für Deine TN bei Animal Friends
    GLG Tamesis

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very nice card! I like the ewe. Thanks for joining us at Craft a Scene this month.
    Pia/DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!