Friday 22 March 2013

Simply Create Too Challenge 33 Midway Extra - Easter / Bunnies

We're moving into the second week of the new challenge at Simply Create Too and the theme for the fortnight is:

Easter / Bunnies

I've altered a rather uninspiring pine photo frame by painting it with white acrylic paint mixed with some very fine glitter.  It took 3 coats to get it how I wanted! 

The bunting and image are from Polkadoodles - Cherryblossom Lane cd and I've simply added the emboridery thread and a pale watercoloured background to the image.  Not much input from me on this creation!!

Apologies for the strange glow on the photo - you may recognise it as SUNSHINE!!

Good luck with the challenge!  I'd like to enter the following:

Crafting For All Seasons:  Anything But A Card
Creative Moments:  Animals
Paper Pretties:  Glitter (its added to the frame)
Deep Ocean Challenge:  Cute and Cuddly
Creative Creations Challenges:  Letter B (bunny, bunting, boat, bows)


Image and Bunting:  Cherryblossom Lane cd from Polkadoodles
Frame:  Randomly found under a cupboard
Everything else:  My stash

5 comments:

  1. beautiful! Love how soft it all looks! Thanks for joining us at Creative Creations Challenges with out 'B' challenge - remember you can enter up to three times! Good Luck and hope to see you again soon :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, my this is sweet! Love the whole design, Ruth! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute and pretty - it will make a lovely gift. Where did you see the sun this week? I missed it! Thank you so much for joining us at PCJ for our Ribbon or Lace challenge and I hope we see you again hugs Karen P Paper Crafting Journey Design Team (http://stampinginpink.blogspot.co.uk/)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so sorry Ruth I left the wrong inormation on my last comment - having a bit of a blonde day I'm afraid!
    Gorgeous picture, will make a lovely present for someone too. Thank you so much for joining us at Creative Moments #13 animal challenge. We really appreciate it and I hope to see you again at our next challenge Karen P CM DT http://stampinginpink.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fab little project! Thank you for joining us at Crafting for all Seasons! xx Bianca

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!