Wednesday 31 October 2012

Dude Time Doodles - 31 October Blog Hop with a Bang!

It's time for the last Wednesday of the Month Blog Hop over at Dude Time Doodles and usually we celebrate by showing off the new releases, however this month we are doing something a little different!  We are celebrating two years of Dude Time Doodles and I've been there from the start so the last two years really have gone fast!

And what better way to celebrate than to have a sale!  You'll find 50% off all Christmas images in the store from now until the 13 November!  I've used Tangled which is one of the images with 50% off!  And the main image in the store on the front page is one of my cards too!!!

We're still having the blog hop, so, if you've arrived at me from Kevin then you are on the right track although there is no start or finish point - just as long as you work your way through each of the blogs and leave us a comment at each point then you'll be in with a chance of winning! After you have left me a comment, pop over to Mags.

I've coloured my tangled guy with Promarkers plus the lights are all stickles - you just can't see it too well!  I've added a stamped sentiment (Papermania and shame on me - I've had the stamps over a year and just inked them up now!!) plus a Marianne Creatables snowflake.

Papers are from Funky Hand - Christmas Tree download which is part of the Oh Come All Ye Crafters collection, and the little dinky lights I've had for years and just like to look at them rather than use them.....!!

So good luck with the hop and hope you have a little shopping spree at the store - perfect for the pesky men at Christmas!

I'd like to enter the following challenges:

Holly Jolly Christmas:  O Christmas Tree
Die Cuttin' Diva's:  Anything Goes
Ooh La La:  Christmas
Here Come The Boys:  Die Cuts
The Crafty Pad:  Christmas Is Coming

Image:  Dude Time Doodles, coloured with Promarkers
Papers:  Funky Hand - Christmas Tree download
Dies:  Spellbinder Circles and Marianne Createables snowflake
Sentiment:  Papermaina
Everything else:  My stash  

19 comments:

  1. Poor tangled guy!!! Cute card...This is a fun hop so far!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun card Ruth - reminds me of my house! Actually, if this happened to my DH, the whole thing would be out the window and we would have a nice shiny new pre-lit tree in its place - LOL! Wonderful card and so fun! Hugz!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card and I love how you used the stickles to make the clear lights. They look so realistic.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great image - it did make me laugh. I am glad he is not plugged in! A great card for our Christmas Tree challenge at Holly Jolly thanks for sharing with us this week. Regards Meighan

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh what a cute and funny image. Thank you for joining us at Here Comes The Boys. Hugs! Mojca

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute card. I love the image. Thank you for joining us at Holly Jolly this week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. fabulous card - such a fun image from the dudes - love it! Thanks for joining us for our christmas challenge over at the crafty pad and good luck xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fun image- makes me chuckle- glad the guys get the Christmas lights untangling and making the lights work job! Fun card- love the shimmer on the bulbs.

    ReplyDelete
  9. A lovely card Ruth. You just have to feel a little sorry for him lol. Great job.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ruth, I love your card! I zoomed in & your stickles look just great! I love the little lights too!
    Thanks for playing in the Christmas Is Coming Challenge at The Crafty Pad this week!
    Good Luck
    Hugs
    Dawn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the string of lights as an embellishment, Ruth! Great coloring and papers. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow love your background paper. This image and Kris Jingles seem to be having a heck of a time with those light.

    TTFN,

    CraftyGirl

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love this Ruth! Will have to pick this image up too! Glad they're 50% off! Great card although am having trouble thinking we're that close to Christmas - reminds me of how behind I am on Christmas cards! Hope you're doing well!

    ReplyDelete
  14. So cute!! I love the image. Thank you for joining our DCD challenge.

    Veronica DCD

    ReplyDelete
  15. Super fun card and as always, wonderful coloring and colors!

    ReplyDelete
  16. A great card Ruth - put a smile on my face - such a great DTD image!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. what a great image!
    thank you for joining in the challenge at the crafty pad this week - perfect for our challenge
    hugs
    debbi

    ReplyDelete
  18. Such a fun card Ruth and I love how you used the stickles on the lights. Just popping in from Here Come The Boys to say good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Fab card, love the image made me smile! Good to see you back in the challenge too! Thanks for playing at Here Come The Boys! Woo x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!