Friday 28 September 2012

Jellypark Stamp Spotlight - Couple Kissing Under Mistletoe

It's time for a Jellypark Stamp Spotlight! And this time it is the turn of this fab digi stamp - Couple Kissing Under Mistletoe.  I've coloured it in with Promarkers and used a shaped card base and layered it with some spotty paper I found in my stash (have a feeling its Polkadoodles but can't remember!)

I've added a vellum disc cut with my Nesties and some vellum snowflakes (Marianne Creatable dies) with half pearl centres.  The ribbon is from my stash and I've glittered the edges of the card because it just had to be!  The silver ribbon I've had for years - I keep looking at it but its difficult to tie so the blue organza was perfect with it!

If you've not already joined the Jellypark Club then get over there and sign yourself up - its free, plus you get a regular newsletter (with a freebie attached) plus discount codes and lots more!

I'd like to enter the following challenges:

Crafts and Me:  Favourite Colour
LEJ Designs:  Monochromatic
Oldie But Goodie Challenge:  Show Us Your Ribbons
Squigglefly:  Go To The Corner
Cutie Pie:  Shaped Cards
Sparkles Christmas Challenge:  Sparkle and Bling

Image:  Jellypark, coloured with Promarkers
Papers;  Unknown
Dies:  Nestabilities (circle), Marianne Designs (snowflakes)
Everything Else:  My stash

7 comments:

  1. Adorable card! I really love the use of the vellum especially on the snowflakes! Thanks for playing in Squigglefly's challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful monochrome card love the snowflakes thanks for joining us at LEJ Designs
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely card, that's a very pretty shade of blue. Thanks for joining us at an OBAG on our ribbon challenge, Jx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely card!

    Thank you for sharing at Sparkles Christmas Challenges this time
    Good luck in the draw

    Shaz x

    ReplyDelete
  5. So adorable and so sweet - love those snowflakes - thanks so very much for joining us this week at the Squigglefly Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card Sweetie. so delicate looking.
    Thank you for joining in at LEJ Design challenge x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aren't they sweet? This is soooo cute! Love the card shape too. Hugz!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!