Friday 17 August 2012

Polkadoodle Challenge 33 - Tags

There is a new challenge over at Polkadoodles and the theme this week is:

Tags

I've used papers from Candy Doodles cd (one of my favourites) along with a Sizzix Super Scallop tag die, faux stitching and a fab Emma Canning digi image which I've coloured with Promarkers and I'm rather pleased with how her hair has turned out!

The tag and image have been added with foam pads which helped on the tag as I added quite a bit of ribbon to the top of it - all left over from my cousin Claire's Wedding earlier in the year (thanks Claire!)

If you like the look of the image pop over to Emma's blog as she is holding a Design Team call at the moment!  I've actually added a real string to the ribbon, partly cos I was not concentrating and snipped through the image!  Doh!

Good luck with the challenge!

I'd like to enter the following challenges:

The Paper Shelter:  Clean and Simple
Sisterhood of Crafters:  Tag You're It

  • Image:  Emma Canning, coloured with Promarkers
  • Papers:  Candy Doodles cd
  • Ribbon:  Generous donation from Claire
  • Dies:  Sizzix Super Scallop tag

5 comments:

  1. Oh wow this is fabulous! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood ‘TAG YOU’RE IT’ challenge and please come back again soon!
    Darlene
    one of the 'Sistahs'
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  2. That hair is spectacular! Fabulous coloring and faux stitching on your fantastic creation. :) Thanks for playing along with the Tag You're It challenge at The Sisterhood of Crafters.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gosh this is just stunning - love the colours and the 'faux stitching' - I soooo need to learn that technique when I get round to card making one day. Thanks for using the image and for the challenge mention hun :-) x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh i agree - her hair s fabulous .. such a pretty tag
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute tag and no one would have ever known you had a little mistake! LOL! Thanks for joining us at The Paper Challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!