Wednesday 25 January 2012

Dude Time Doodles - February New Release & Blog Hop!

It's the last Wednesday of the month so its time to reveal the new Dude Time Doodles images and to kick it all off we have a blog hop for you!

One of the Dudettes will be the hostess with the mostest and one lucky commenter will win a digi image! So make sure you leave me a comment - As you've got to be in it to win it!

If you've arrived at me from Dawn then you are on the right track although there is no start and end point, just make sure you've visited us all! From me you need to hop to Cleota and leave a comment there too!!


I've used Axel Lumberjack and coloured him with Promarkers. As soon as I saw him I thought of Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs hence the sentiment! The little letters are from Patti Picklicious cd from Kirsty Wiseman which I've had printed for ages and I'm trying to use up!

I've added a faux stitched line around the edge of the Kraft card and also added some 'ground' for Axel to stand on with a fineliner black pen and a chinagraph white pen.

Good luck with the hop and don't forget to leave a comment!

I'd like to enter my card into the following challenges:

Celebrate the Occasion: Masculine Birthday
Cards for Men: Boys and Their Toys
Crafty Boots: Inspired By A Song Title (Hi Ho Hi Ho from Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs)
Simon Says Stamp: Song Title (as above)

  • Image: Dude Time Doodles, coloured with Promarkers
  • Mini Letters: Patti Picklicious cd from Kirsty Wiseman

21 comments:

  1. He just needs his other six dwarfs and he will be a happy camper or axer... Now sure. thanks for showing us your creation.

    TTFN,

    CraftyGirl

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh this is Brilliant .. made me chuckle lol.. what a fab image
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another lovely card with the lumberjack. I will have to get him.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your Axel card is fab, great colouring. I love the way you have creates the ground for him to stand on.

    Thank you for sharing your card with Crafty Boots Challenges.

    Dionne

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun card Ruth, fabulous coloring and the sentiment is perfect for Axel!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL cute!! Thanks for playing along with CTO!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Too cute. Love the way you did the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Funny card! Got a kick out of it.
    Thanks for playing at CTO!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Now I'll be singing that little song all day long!!! Precious image and card!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  10. Adorable card and song choice. Like Lynn, now I will have that song in my head all day! At least it is a cheery one! Thanks for sharing your great card with us at Crafty Boots Challenges! xx Denise

    ReplyDelete
  11. Super cute! Love the sentiment and the tiles.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great card Ruth! You did an awesome job with Axel!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the simplicity of this card! Very fun image! Gotta love DTD! Glad I Hopped by! :)
    Hugs,
    Karen C

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great card. I can see why you thought of Snow White. Great colouring.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very cute, thanks for playing @ CTO!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fabulous coloring, Ruth! Love the stitching. Axel is so versatile and I already have ideas percolating for him. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  17. How fun- I will have that song in my head now- and thankfully I am not off to work today! Yeah! Love your Kraft BG with the great stitching accent- and love the coloring/shading!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh this is such a fun image.....and now we are all singing Hi Ho Hi Ho lol xxxx Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  19. Such a cute card, I love your image with the way you did the sentiment! Thanks for joining us this week @ CTO for our Masculine Birthday Challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Very nice. Thanks for joining us this week at CTO

    ReplyDelete
  21. A fab card! Thank you for joining the team at Simon Says Stamp and Show this week ... we hope to see you again soon!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!