The current Tiddly Inks challenge is:
So this one will be Bend It Like Beckham. The gingham paper is from Craft The Year Away from Funky Hand and the solid blue is some pearlescent paper (donation from Lynsey!)
I've added a faux stitched line around the image and card. The small football embellishment was a button but I snipped the back off. The bottle cap was sent to me by Jenny. The two footballs at the side of the image are Sizzix die cuts as I remembered I had a sports die lurking at the box of my dies!
The divine twine is from The Ribbon Girl and I've printed the sentiment onto Safmat before layering up. And I've used another wonderful sketch from Sweet Sketch Wednesday for inspiration!
I'd also like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Sweet Stampin' Challenge: One For The Boys
I Love Promarkers: Recipe - 1 ribbon, 2 papers, 2 buttons/gem/brads
Passion For Promarkers: Gingham
Crafters Companion: One For The Boys
- Gingham Paper: Craft The Year Away from Funky Hand
- Pearlescent Paper: Donation from Lynsey
- Image: Tiddly Inks, coloured with Promarkers
- Divine Twine: The Ribbon Girl
- Sentiment: Computer generated and printed onto Safmat
- Everything else: My stash