Friday 30 July 2010

Polkadoodle Challenge 30 - Generic

It's Friday again so time for another Polkadoodle challenge! This week, the designer and brains behind Polkadoodle, Nikky has set the challenge and she wants to see cards that are:

Male and Female Generic

So basically a card that you could send to either a male or female! I made this cute monkey card using the layered template and papers from Paper Boutique Vol 1 along with the sentiment backer from Candy Doodles (which I coloured with Promakers to match the colour scheme)

I've added a die cut shape using my Nesties plus some doodling, ribbon and die cuts from my stash and the card is complete! And it was for a cheeky monkey who recently celebrated his first Birthday!

Good luck in entering the challenge - you have until Sunday 8 August at 12noon GMT to enter.

  • Layered template and backing paper: Paper Boutique Vol 1
  • Sentiment backer: Candy Doodles (coloured with Promarkers)
  • Everything else: My stash

1 comment:

  1. Loving the googly eyes Ruth. Hope your enjoying the holidays.x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!