Friday 5 February 2010

Polkadoodle Challenge Week 5 - Paper Piecing

It's Friday again and another Polkadoodle challenge! Make sure you check the blog to see who won week 3 challenge! This week, Claire is setting the challenge and it is:


Paper Piecing
The Design Team could use any stampie and any Polkadoodle product.
I've used one of the cupcakes from Love & Cherish cd but have enlarged it so I could use it as a card base. Papers are also from the same cd and I've added seed beads as dollops of icing (liquid pearls underneath to help them stick) and also around the heart on the middle of the cupcake.
I actually managed to print the papers on the wrong side of the enlarged images and because my ink was running very low I couldn't print any more so I've had to make a mirror image cupcake!

Good luck with the challenge - you have until 12noon GMT on Sunday 21 February to enter!

  • All paperbased elements including cupcake template (enlarged): Love & Cherish from Polkadoodles
  • Seed beads: My stash

2 comments:

  1. Oh this is so cute! Love the papers you used!! ...Thanks for visiting my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ruth

    I love it it, looks good enough to eat!LOL You have been busy with the kiddies its nice to spend together when you get a chance to!

    Take care

    Sal xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!