Sunday 20 December 2009

All 8

Earlier in the week I entered the Funky Fairy challenge with a sketch - my original post is HERE and I actually made 8 of the cards to give to Samuel's Headteacher who was leaving after 11 years at the school. I gave her them on Wednesday at a special Open Afternoon with performances from current and past pupils and she really liked the cards!

So here are all 8!







I've used my only set of nesties (maybe Santa will take pity on me?!) and printed from Patti Picklicious cd. The ribbons are from my stash and the buttons from a combination of my stash and also Lynsey.
  • Printed papers: Patti Picklicious from Kirsty Wiseman
  • Cardstock: Papermill Shop
  • Dies: Spellbinder Nestabilities
  • Ribbons: From my stash
  • Buttons: From my stash and Lynsey

1 comment:

  1. How clever are you making so many cards . . . just not fair, I can't seem to get the chance to finish anything at the moment.

    Lou
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!