Wednesday 25 June 2008

Happy Birthday Lisa!

Happy Birthday Lisa! Hope the hangover has gone by now!

I made this one at the same time as Shaz's card and used the same combination of papers from Funky Hand. The sentiment is also from the Now Thats Funky cd and the Lola Rose image stamp from Pink Petticoat. The ribbon actually looks quite red in the photo but its really very pink!

Go and visit Lisa and I bet you wish your monitor had a smelly on button - her candles are fantastic (I bought some for Christmas pressies but ended up keeping most of them for myself hehehe!)

4 comments:

  1. gorgeous card must get some of those Lola Rose images- she will looooove it
    Allisonx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow my two favourites - Funky Hand and Pink Petticoat - fabulous
    Kath
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, Ruth! Love the combination of the dotty papers and Pink Petticoat, too! Like Kath, I am a big fan! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card - I love it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!