Friday, 15 July 2011

Simply Create Challenge 48 - Christmas In July

Welcome to another Simply Create challenge! This fortnight the challenge is quite topical and it is:

Christmas In July

As you know, I'm a Christmas all year round kinda gal and I found the perfect image to use! This cute little snowlady is on the Jellypark blog for you to snag and if you scroll down my posts for today you'll see the little boy version too!


I've used Promarkers for colouring and the papers are from Pink Petticoat and I don't think they are available any more. I've used my Nesties for the cutting and have added a line of dotted liquid pearls around the edge of the layers and the card.

The divine twine is from The Ribbon Girl and the star charm is from my stash - I bought 25 of them a few years ago from ebay and I'm just beginning to use them! The pearlescent star is table confetti.

I've used the current Fetch A Sketch challenge for inspiration (come and join us!) Pop over to Simply Create to find out how to enter our challenge and good luck!

My card fits the following challenges:

Digital Tuesday: Spellbound
CASE study Challenge: CASE the sample card
Cute Card Thursday: Going Round In Circles (plus one of the layers has tiny circles on!)
Pixie Dust Studio: Girly Girly

  • Image: Jellypark, coloured with Promarkers
  • Papers: Pink Petticoat
  • Divine Twine: The Ribbon Girl
  • Everything else: My stash

7 comments:

  1. Looks pretty in pink too - I love it!
    Hugs
    Tracey
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just adorable - I would never have thought of pink at Christmas but I absolutely love this. You are soooo clever :-)
    Hugz
    Ike xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love your pink Christmas!! Thank you for joining in with us on Cute Card Thursday. Lol Lynn ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the pinks! It would make a perfect baby's first Christmas card. Thanks for joining the Pixies this week at Pixie Dust Studio!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card, love that little star! Thanks for playing along at CASE Study!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!