I'd been asked to make a 30th Birthday card by one of the staff at nursery for her partner and said I could do what I wanted! So here it is!
I've used a template for the frog - it was on the inside of a pack of Muller kids yoghurt's. I've used papers from The Funky One by Funky Hand. The numbers were created using Word Art and then I simply cut them out after printing on both sides of the card.
The numbers open out to reveal the frog! I've attached acetate to the numbers and then underneath the frog for stability. Wording has been stamped with a 99p wooden Studio G stamp set and I've then doodled around the edges.
- Backing papers: The Funky One by Funky Hand
- Frog template: Muller yogurt pack
- Number template: Word Art
- Sentiment: Studio G little wooden alphabet stamps
- Everything else: My stash